Sunday, July 25, 2010

let there be light!

One of the great things about my house is it just needed updating. Most of which is quick, easy, and inexpensive. After updating the light fixture in my dining room as a part of the renovation,

it was a good idea to expand this into other rooms in the house. The living room is already complete, just needs some crown molding and other design accessories. The one flaw was the old ceiling fan. I believe it was popular during the early 80s. It was white, brass and glass. It really stuck out in the room. So I decided it was time to take down the old and put up a fan that has similar design elements as the dining room fixture. I also want to carry out this same theme throughout the house.

After the installation, I wanted to fix the light fixture in the front entry. This light fixture was also brass and glass. It's time had come and gone.


Now, as I update each room, the light fixture will be the shining light on the completion of a wonderful home.

No comments:

Post a Comment